Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More New Summer Dresses!

I don't know what it is about these dresses but I love them oh so much right now! I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it's summer and in RL I own a swimwear store and we just got a bunch of these summer type baby doll dresses in. Most of the ones I made these past few days we actually sell so it was a lot of fun to do.

I have two new ones for you this evening and one of them is my all time favorite, I just lurve it!


Garden Party
Garden party is the cutest dress in the world! I know "Wow Camie, vain much?" No I am not that into my stuff, but the pattern, I dunno, I just love it! This dress gives off that vintage feel, at least I think so. It's basically a what you see is what you get typea deal, but there are some special aspects to it!

It's an obvious baby doll type dress, with a cute band underneath the boobies, but what makes it so special is the bow, I am really happy with the bow! It's not to big, and not too small, plus the little pieces that hang down are flexi! I couldn't decide where I wanted to put the bow so I included three copies! One is right in the middle on the front (as shown in the picture) one is directly in the back, in basically the same spot as the one in front, just in the back and the third is right under the left boob, that one is a bit smaller than the other two.

The skirt is flexi and that's that! I did it in two colors because those are the only ones that looked good, and of course I have the shirt done on jacket and shirt layer, and of course there are the underpants (Which don't even need to be worn).

Spring Fling
Spring fling is a really bright springy dress. There really isn't much to it. It's a scattered floral pattern similar to the Garden Party dress with a floral band right under the boobies. I accented the top with a little frilly undershirt (which is attached, cause the boobies showed otherwise) I think it's precious!

This dress is done in the same way as I do them all, flexi prim skirt, shirt done on jacket and shirt layer as well as underpants, which again, do not NEED to be worn.

Ok I am done talking, I am tired.

You can find these along with all my new releases in all the locations listed in my picks:



No comments: