Saturday, May 26, 2007

Another New Dress!

Yay I am keeping myself busy so I don't go on another 409 year break! I really love this new dress, it's so fancy and totally classy, at least I think so. It's in my opinion the perfect little black dress.

Glamour Girl is a basic strapless style baby doll dress, done in classic black. I decided to accent it with a high waisted trim of black sequin as well as some little buttons right in between the boobies! The skirt is knee length and trimmed with more sequins at the bottom to finish it off. I was playing with prims and decided to throw in a long skirt version as well for a more "formal" affair!

Glamour Girl
You can find these in all my locations listed in my picks

Skin by Lovey Darling, hair from ETD and necklace by Marcelle DeCuir.

No comments: