Thursday, May 24, 2007

Big Long Overdue Update!

I know it's been forever and a day since I have updated but I finally got PS working on my mac which was no easy task..so hopefully I will be on a roll from now on!

I have three new items for you today, one set of wife beaters and two new dresses, which is exciting because if you remember when I first started out in designing I only did prim dresses, well this is my first time working with flexi prims and I must say, I HATED IT! But it turned out okay, I really like what I came up with and I hope you do too!

Goodies!

I've got this obsession with big plastic
buttons lately so I decided to run with that and well I like what I came up with!

-First-
Striped Button Beaters: This is a pretty simple wife beater type tank top with a cute sewn in under layer done in stripe print. I decided to accent the middle of the stripe part with two over sized plastic buttons. This top comes in five different colors: White w/ white buttons, Green w/ pink buttons, Pink w/ yellow buttons, Yellow w/ green buttons and Blue w/ purple buttons! These are all done on jacket layers and that's that!


-Second-
Summer Lovin' Baby doll Dresses: These are probably my favorite of my update, and surprisingly took me the least amount of time to do. This is a simple baby doll style dress done in white with a polka dot fading into rose print pattern! I decided to do this in a "jumper" style with little straps accented again with big plastic buttons! In this pack you will get four different colors: Red w/ blue buttons, Green w/ pink buttons, Yellow w/ green buttons and Orange w/ purple buttons! This is my first time working with flexi prims, and I am pretty happy with them! I did this in a few layers, the top comes in shirt and jacket layers (DO NOT WEAR TOGETHER (because the shadow will become too dark)) and the bottom of course comes in pants layer.


-Last But Not Least!-
Suspender Dresses: These are complicated, well not really just gonna take me a second to explain! First of all there are six dresses in this pack and nine shirts to be worn under! I decided to do two prints (polka dot and floral) in three colors each! This dress is inspired by something I sell in my RL store, basically it's a high waisted skirt with a suspender type piece to "hold it up" accented with the same big plastic buttons. I did these in coordinating colors so you can mix and match like crazy it's a lot of fun! The suspenders are done on the jacket layer and are attached to the "high waisted" part on the skirt so you can easily put it on on top of any of your skirts, or pants for your own unique look. You will also obviously get all flexi prim skirts and underpants! (Both dresses have the option to buy each color individually)


Kimberly Casanova and her NEW SHOES!Emily's
I logged on the other day and noticed these fantabulous shoes on Kim's little toesies! I fell in love, they are so different than what I am used to seeing from her, and that's not a bad thing! These are very bohemian-esq, and I love that look! She went above and beyond in this pair, scripting pretty much every part of these shoes so they match everything and anything! They are defiantly a must have! No questions asked!


You can find everything in this post in our two main stores:
Also you can find these in our newest location in the UNLIMITED sim!

Enjoy!




No comments: