Sunday, September 10, 2006

Kimberly's new goodies!


As I am sure you have all seen my partner in crime, Kimberly Casanova has released two new hair styles this weekend. I can't tell you how proud I am of her, I love them both so much.

Okay, so I made some hair textures quite a while ago, not really because I wanted to make hair (I kinda suck) but because I had so much hair that I liked to mix and match! A lot of times though they had different designers, so in order to make them look the same, I tossed my textures on them. So one day, Kim comes up to me, and asks if she can have them, so she could try her hand at the whole hair thing, I gladly gave them to her and she got busy! She popped out her first set of classy buns in no time and I knew at that point that we would randomly be blessed with her yummy hair goodness!

Now, back on track we go. Kim evidently got tired of making shoes for the time being, so she started fiddling with hair again, and my my, she did a great job. Not only do her new styles come with texture changing hair accessories, she took my hair textures and made about 9 brand new colors! What a gal!

I'm not going to tell you much about them because you can read that in Kim's own words in he
r post (link at the bottom) but I am going to say, these two styles are in not only in SL but very popular in the real world as well, and if we have any trend setters out there, I suggest you go grab these asap! They're priced well, you are given many color options, and the quality is impeccable!



No comments: