Friday, September 08, 2006

There you have it. Another blog!

Okay, so I have decided to start a blog. It will be for a few things, so I decided to use my first post to let everyone know what to expect from Camie Coopers blog!

Here it goes:
  • First. This will be where I go to vent, I will mainly vent about my Second Life, but if real life gets too hard for me, I will most likely come runin' here for whatever support I can find!
  • Second. I will probably post my new products here, but more importantly, I will post previews of things before they come out. Sometimes I make something and won't put it out right away for any given reason, so I'll be posting some sneak peaks here!!
  • Third. Any kind of updates Kimberly has, I will most likely post, and if she wants to let me give you all a sneak peak, I will!!
  • Fourth. If It's All Good and KDC have any announcements, any specials, any news, any sales, anything we might want to let you know about, you will be able to find that here first!
  • Fifth. I'll probably do some sort of weekly favorites post, basically sharing my favorite new things for the week.
  • Sixth. DRAMA!
I think that about covers it for the time being. If anyone has any ideas on other topics you would like to see, please let me know!


Good night my loves! <3


2 comments:

Elika Tiramisu said...

Yay welcome to the band wagon o.O. LOL!! <3

HeatherFev21 said...

WOOT WOOT!

Welcome! <3