Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm so excited!!


Well, as many of you know, a while back (about 6 months) I went to visit my best friend Kimberly (Kimberly Casanova) in VA! We met on SL and have been best buds ever since. Well, the time has come yet again, where we need our seeing each other fix, so we decided it was her turn to come visit me in FL! I can't wait, we just booked her ticket, it is official, and yay! I couldn't be more excited!

Now I am telling you all this, not only because I am HAPPY about it, but because our sale has been extended, I was planning to end it this weekend with no warning, but now that both Kim and I will need more spending money for her trip, I am going to extend it a little while!

Ok, just so we're clear, this isn't a "pity me, gimme all your money, I am so broke, omg help" kind of thing, but if you have been wanting to go grab some of our things, but just haven't had the chance, go now, take advantage of our sale, and help us earn some money, so I can show Kim a good time. I am only 20 for goodness sake, I can't take her to bars, or strip clubs, WE NEED SOMETHING TO DO!

Anyway, I must be off, I am working on a new release, a little hint? Well okay! More leggings, in loads of prints. Maybe ;) you're gonna have to wait and see!


GO SHOP, MAKE KIM AND I RICH, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA! :(

Just kidding <3

No really, go.

4 comments:

Garbage Prototype said...

wooot!

Anonymous said...

Oh god, I'm commenting you from school.

R U GUYZ TRANIEZ? LMAOZ.

ohhh god.

Arbel Vogel said...

You two are so adorable!

HeatherFev21 said...

Awwws kyoot!

Make more stuff and i'll throw lindens at you, I SWEAR!