Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm moving!



Yay the time has finally come! I am all packed and ready to go.. For those of you that haven't heard, I am moving (driving) back to my home of good ol' sunny Southern California. I'm leavin' my momma, my doggies, and most of my family and going to college (The Art Institute)! I am super duper excited but scared at the same time, I know it's time, I am 21 and I know it's now or never.

This being said, obviously I won't be around much for the next few days, weeks even, I don't know how much time I will have on my hands once school starts, but I will of course be checking my off line messages, so please just know to be patient and I will help you as soon as I can.

You can also leave messages for Kimberly Casanova, Garbage Prototype and I am sure if the question is basic they can probably answer it for ya just keep in mind they have busy lives too and may not be around!


I think that's it!


Ciao <3 wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, it actually was raining in southern california today ;) but welcome back! Good luck, and I can tell you're going to do great!

Kimberly Casanova said...

Good luck in all that you do, I hope life there is happier and more fulfilling for you. You guys have a safe travel. Take care of yourself, chicky.

Anonymous said...

Congrats in getting into the arts instute! Hope you have a wonderful time!s