Friday, July 06, 2007

New Summery Goodies! (And Zazi Sale Info)

Well I must say I have been a busy busy bee these past few weeks and I am pretty sure this update will show that! I don't have too many indivisual items today, but I do have A LOT of goodies in one of my sets!

First up:

Double Striped Tube Tops
Basically in this set, what you see is what you get. When purchasing this you will get 9 different colored double striped tube tops, and I decided to include the grey one for free! You also have the option of buying each color individually, when doing that, you will also receive the grey one for free. Not much to these, they're long, colorful , striped and cinched up top, I once again accented these with big white buttons and that's that!

NEXT!!

Sexy One Piece
I love these, but I don't think I will ever put one on again, I have been working on these for like two weeks straight all day long, non stop! For some reason lining these up was a PAIN IN MY ASS!! But in the end I am glad I didn't give up, because lemme tell ya, I was close to it! Ask Indie Rainbow! But yeah, these came out great, am am very happy with them! Just sick of looking at em' haha.

Now onto the much needed explinations.

I have divided these into a bunch of differnt ways to purchase, first off, you can buy the fatty fat fat pack, which includes all 210 pieces! Don't freak out, the only reason there are so many is because I put these on every layer possible, because to be honest if I didn't and I got an IM asking for these on a different layer, I wold have put a bullet in my head.

I started these off solid, and that was gonna be it, I decided I wanted to do a stripe pack, I liked, so dots were next, then I wanted hearts, so there we have it, the next four ways you can buy these.

Solid Pack
In this pack you will recieve all solid colors, on all layers.

Stripe Pack
In this pack, you will receive all stripe prints in both light stripes and dark stripes, in all colors shown on all layers!

Dot Pack
In this pack, you will receive all dot prints, in both dark and light dots in all colors shown on all layers!

Heart Pack
In this pack, if you really need to hear this again, you will receive all colors shown, in the heart print, both light and dark hearts on all layers!

Last tid-bit of info, I have also packed these up so you can purchase by color, so for example, if you want yellow only you will get solid yellow, yellow stripes in both dark and light, yellow dots in both dark and light, and of course yellow hearts, in both dark and light! OK done.

You can find my new items at:

(Also you can find these at my shop in UNLIMITED and at Lame Designs!)

*Skin by Kara Eagle, Sunglasses by Marcelle DeCuir, Hair by Curious Kitties and ETD, Earrings by Kimberly Casanova, and leggings by me.*




ZAZI SALE INFO!


It is time for us to put our land up for sale, so this is what we have decided we are going to do:

The land will go up for sale tonight at 9pm SLT, we will keep our store sale up though, we figure just because the land is for sale, there is no reason not to keep the sale going until the land it self sells. But here is the catch. If the land is not sold by Sunday of NEXT week (July 15th) we will then take the sale down, and just wait for the land to sell. So, basically, we don't know how long it will take our land to sell, so if you were planning on getting to our sale and haven't yet already, then you should take these few hours before we set it for sale to take advantage of the uber savings!

No comments: