Friday, July 27, 2007

More Leopard and Striped Hoodie Goodness!

My my, it's been such a pain in the arse these past few weeks for me, I have been drawing complete blanks on what to make and it's been quite annoying! So I decided to mod something from last week, and try something new for this week, so here we have it!!

First up:

Striped Hoodie Outfit


I know I know, my names are so creative! Anyway, here is my something new, I am not HUGE on prims but when I do work with them, I must admit I end up with a smile on my face, I dunno what it is about adding prim work to your items but it just gives them that little something extra, that umph!

So onto the explination, I have wanted to make some kind of hoodie for a while now, but I never really liked how drawn on hoods looked, and I never really wanted to make a prim one, but that has changed, no it's not sculpted, no it's not uber fancy prim work, but I like it! I think it gets the job done, and not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think it really looks how a hood would look.

So yeah, I have a hoodie, I did these in a few different ways, as usual, I am never happy until I try everything, and once I do, I usually can't decide what I like better so I keep it all! This is how these work. I started out making this hoodie with the little strings in front drawn on, and I made a prim for the hood, I loved how it looked, but since I did the strings in different colors I thought maybe I should do a plain one too. So I did, and I decided to add a couple flexi strings to the hood, so basically what I am saying is, you get one hoodie with the strings drawn on, and one without. You get one prim hood with no strings and one with flexi strings. Oh a little tid bit, I made the hoods mod, for fitting reasons and the strings are white tinted to match, so feel free to tint them to your liking!

I was happy with what I had, but I felt like it needed a little something more, so I decided to make a cute little pair of running shorts to match! These are nice and skimpy and I loves them!

Last thing, I made sure to make the hoodie on the shirt and jacket layer so you can easily wear things underneath. I also did the shorts on pants and underpants. I've found myself wearing the hoodie in the jacket layer, and putting on my new long tank tops under it, using the pants and shirt layers, and wearing the running shorts on the underpants layer! It's a nice look :)

You can buy these in a fat pack or by each individual color, as usual!


Next!

Snow Leopard Dress


This may look familiar to you, this is the same dress I put out a few weeks ago, I got a few IM's asking why these weren't done in snow leopard, I guess because of my snow leopard leggings, so I decided to fiddle with these a bit and turn them into snow leopard dresses!


There isn't much to say about these that hasn't already been said in my previous post, so read that because what goes for the normal leopard dresses, goes for these as well!

That's that, it's almost 6am and I am so tired I think I dozed off a few times while writing this, so it's off to bed for me!

You can find these at:

As well as at my shop in Lame Designs and Unlimted (Tomorrow I needa go to bed)

Honorable mentions: Skin by Kara Eagle of Karamia (Camie Makeup) Hair by Miriel Enfield (Bangs edited a little) and ETD (Not yet released)

P.S.
Be sure to check out Kim's new releases!

Kim's Blog




No comments: