Thursday, July 19, 2007

I've Been Busy! New Goodies!

I have been really busy these past few days, and I will be perfectly honest with you right now, it's not because I am a caring designer who wants to please her customers, it's because I am going on vacation in a few weeks and I need MONEY! Ok I lied, well kinda, you know I love all my customers <3>

Ok on to the goodies..


Double Buttoned Vests

Well, I was going nuts trying to think of something to make a few days ago, and I really couldn't think of anything! So I asked my dear dear friend Indie Rainbow if he would mind if I made some kind of vest (I had to ask because a few days before he put out a wonderful vest of his own) he said he didn't mind, so here we have it. There isn't much to these, they are cut right at the ribs and are accented with nice big black buttons and a cute silver clasp on the back! I have these done in a few different ways. First we have alone with no tank top and then we have them on top of a long white tank top.. I did them in loads of layers so you can put these over, under and in between in any outfit! They come in 11 colors and a plain white tank by it's self is also included. You can either buy the fat pack, or you can buy each individually by color.

Next up..

Long Tank Tops

Okay, so after I was done making my vests, I decided to fiddle with the tank top because I liked it so much, and lo and behold it colored quite nicely, so I decided that a nice pack of simple tank tops would be a good basic to carry. I love these, they give off a semi metallic/ shimmery look to them. I did the bottom of these at a slant so they are a tad more real looking. These too come in 11 colors and are sold in a fat pack of on their own. But my favorite thing about these is, they too are done in a billion layers so you can wear any of these with my vests, just wear the tank top as under shirt and underpants/ shirt and pants, and toss on one of the vests and there you have it! You can do a lot with both these and my vests!

And..

Weekender Shorts
I love me a basic pair of shorts, and that's why I decided to make some, plus it's been a long time since I have made anything using the lower body template besides bottoms of shirts and such, so here we have it! These shorts are really casual, but I have seen a few of my friends dress these up, particularly the black, and white pair. They have a bunch of nice details on them such as, big front pockets, cute little flap tushy pockets, and little buttoned thingys on the sides, you can see them in the detail images, I don't really know what they're called, but yeah! These come in 13 different colors, one of which is white, which you can easily tint to match anything you have.. I have these sold again in a fat pack or you can get them each by color.

Last but not least (My favorite)...

Leopard Dresses
I love these, love love love these, this was something I made last minuet late last night and finished up this morning, I have missed my "retro" style clothing so leopard poped into my mind, and I am totally in love with the whole metallic thing right now, along with just about everyone so I decided to toss a gold metallic belt on it.. Once I was done, I played with the belt and deiced that I loved them in other colors as well, so here we have it! this dress is done probably as short as you can go and still call it a dress, any shorter and you may as well call it a baby doll shirt, which is great because these look really cute over a dark pair of jeans! This dress comes with 7 different colored metallic belts and comes with the option of buying each color individually or in a fat pack..

And that's that!

You can find all of these at:

Also you can find these in my shop at Lame Designs and Unlimited!

Honorable mentions:
Hair by Emma Gilmore, Garbage Prototype and ETD (not out yet) Skin by Kara Eagle (those specific ones aren't for sale yet), Leggings by Me!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

The shorts are SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Who made that adorable hair you're wearing in the leopard print ad?

Uber cute shorts!

Camie Cooper said...

Thank you Ana!!

And Satine, that is hair that has yet to be released from ETD :]

Anonymous said...

/kills self
man i want it sooo bad