Monday, October 30, 2006

New Denim Skirts From It's All Good!

*Shoes and Hair - Kimberly Casanova. Skin - Lost Thereian*
Yes, that's right, new denim skirts, and I must say I LOVE THESE! I really do, not to toot my own horn but *toot*! I worked on these for such a long time, trying my hardest to make the prim as discrete as possible (detail shot at end of post), and I think I got it as close as the good lord will let me!

Okies, so here's some info for ya!

Colors: I have 6 different colors/tones for you, they include (from left to right) Black, Rustic, Dark Blue, Deep Teal, Blue and Light Blue. One of the reasons I am happy with myself on these is because the first one I made was the black one, and my plan was to sell it alone, or in with my leggings, but my friends bugged me to try and make other colors, and well! Tada!

Purchasing info: Just like with my recent sets of leggings, you can buy these in two ways, 1) individually for L$100 each, or in a big ol' fat pack for L$450 with a saving of L$150, can't go wrong with those prices, I must say.

Okay that's that, now I have a few little tid bits I want to mention before I go. First off, the prim part of the skirt does have some white underneath it, not much but the reason for that was because for a few of the prims I had to use non transparent textures, but no worries, unless you are being up skirted, no one will notice, I promise!

Second, this is just a little something, like I mentioned before, I made these skirts to go with my leggings so just note, they look fooking adorable underneath!

And last, I made these as seamless as I could, without making my head explode, so they look excellent as shorts as well (just don't attach the prim)!

And I think that about covers it! You can find these in my two main shop locations only, check my picks or teleport from here!
Here is the detail shot:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddess! And no, I am not about to say "oh shit I just made some" LAWL, nope baby, you are a genius on your own now! Haha, woooot me gusta tu (or something, going to buuuyyyyy those seamless-looks-like-primless goodiiiiies!!)♥

Garbage Prototype said...

Oh my damn! Camie those are amazing you're so detailed and its all like perfect I <3 it